Timemistress abroad

International Bright Young Thing

Friday, May 29, 2009

My life, as it is...

Right now, life is good. I'm eating chocolate, drinking red wine and watching Britain's Got Talent. Ladies and Gentlemen, this is my life and I am proud. Because that means I am FREE! Which I anm. Well, relatively. Let me explain.
I've just finished doing my degree in French and German at the University of Warwick. I don't know how I've done yet, for some unknown reason I have to wait for about a month for them to tell me as such. The exams weren't too bad, to be truthful; well, not as bad as they could have been. It jiust really hasn't sunk in yet that I never have to take an exam ever again in my life; yesterday in fact I almost went home from work and started to 'work'. Agh!
But all of that doesn't matter, because my biggest challenge is still to come. In three months, I intend to be in the second (third?) biggest city in Germany, because I have been offered a job in Munich, baby! I am so excited. It's being a receptionist at a language school; something I have in fact being doing this for about a year now, with TeachEng, so it will be nice to finally get paid for it, ahem. It will also be interesting to see what happens being thrown into the jaws of what will be, let's face it, the biggest place I've ever lived in. It'll be a challenge, but a good one, hopefully!
And so, the time in between will be spent doing, well, not a lot really. I've got a few things left here for the next month- parties and things, and of course Final Fling, yay!! Plus, after that, I'm doing a course for teaching English as a foreign language, which should be interesting, but not something that I'm really forward to. But we'll see- que sera, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home